- About Us
- International Cooperation
- Degree Students
- Exchange and Double Degree Students
- Admission Application
【ANNOUNCEMENT】111-2 NKUST OUTSTANDING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Open for applications：Jan. 16(Mon.) ~ Feb. 5(Sun.) (23:59)
Application Guidebook :https://reurl.cc/pZel1b
Please read the guidebook before your application.
A. Application steps:
1. Log-in the online application system: http://oia01.nkust.edu.tw/intlscholarship/index/index/applyIntlscholarshipSn/9
Account: student ID/ Password: the last 6 or 4 digits of your ARC or passport number (same as student portal system)
2. Fill in all your personal information and choose the right department and college. (if not, your application will not be reviewed)
3. Click the scholarship regulations, please refer to: https://reurl.cc/33qRjV
4. Print out the application form at the second page, sign your name and get your professor’s signature, then scan and upload it to the system.
5. Upload all the required documents.
6. Make sure you upload all the required documents then press the button “Preview and Submit”.
B. Application notes:
1. Please submit the application form and all required documents before Feb. 5th (23:59), 2023. Overdue applications will not be accepted. Those who have not submitted the application form are not eligible for replenishment.
2. 111-1 intake freshman students do not need to apply, your scholarship recipient period is 2022/3-2023/2, you will need to apply it around July, 2023.
3. Current students have to apply scholarship every semester, the scholarship period you apply in this time is from 2023/3 to 2023/8. (6 months)
C. Notes for Ph.D. students:
1. Proof of paper presented at an international conference: please upload your: a). Presentation Certificate, b). Paper or Abstract (includes author order) EXAMPLE (https://reurl.cc/X5K1LR)
2. Proof of Paper accepted for publication or published in an international journal: please upload Your published paper or acceptance letter and paper draft, and highlight your name and corresponding author description.EXAMPLE(https://reurl.cc/LXKyEL)
4. Please Screenshot the journal information(include journal name and journal index) then upload it, merging them if you published in more than 2 journals. EXAMPLE(https://reurl.cc/RO3Nan)
5. Please see examples here: https://reurl.cc/Rrg7Ke
Old Regulation 2018：https://reurl.cc/zMjQke
Old Regulation 2019：https://reurl.cc/jkj6e2
Old Regulation 2020：https://reurl.cc/GoRaRd